|Recommended||Download 0x800CCCA9 Error Fixer|
|Speed Up Your PC||Free Performance Scan|
0x800CCCA9 Error? What Happened?
0x800CCCA9, this error will pop up when network connection is bad. Sometimes this error: ehPresenter (2).dll is corrupted comes together with that error message. Is there any connection between them? my computer is becoming slower and slower. Can someone help me?
- Linette Pabst
"0x800CCCA9" appears and crashes the active program window.
Computer runs sluggishly and always seems to be ready to crash down
What You Can Do with Error 0x800CCCA9
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Windows Trouble Shooter to Fix Error 0x800CCCA9
- Long press Win & X button
- In the search dialog box write the following: "troubleshooting" without the quotes.
- Left click or tap on the "Troubleshooting" feature after the search has finished.
- In the upper left side of the window left click or tap on the "View All" option.
- Now find and left click or tap on the "Windows Update troubleshooter" feature.
- From here you only need to follow the instructions on the screen and finish the troubleshooting process.
- After you are done with the troubleshooting process reboot your Windows 10 operating system.
- Check again if you still get the error 0x800CCCA9.
Still can't Fix Error 0x800CCCA9?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
What People Say: (About 0x800CCCA9)
Software muy útil con un montón de archivos dll.
by Sonja Walsh Aug.8th
Related: Error 0x80070bc9 Service Pack 1 Fixer,What does Error 0x80bb0001 Internet Explorer Mean?,How to Fix Error Bluescreen 0x0d1?,What does Error Emask 0x3 Hsm Violation Mean?,Error Code Last Run 0x41306 Fix tool,User Guide to: Pnvcta2 Dll,No Sound From Flash Player,Troubleshooting: Physical Memory Dumping Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshoot: ERROR BAD DEVICE
Read More: [Answered] 0x8007041E,Troubleshoot: 0x80070724 Error,How to Resolve - 0x7b360b?,Tech Support: 0x800ccc7d,[Solution] 0x800106ba,00192 ibm problem solv,00005ed7,000000fb,0c0000022 Fix,0x0000000000000001