Thursday, April 28, 2016

Fast Solution to Problem: All of my Microsoft Office 2007 programs are loading after a long delay

All of my Microsoft Office 2007 programs are loading after a long delay

In the last few weeks, when I load my Office programs (word, excel, outlook), there is a 20 second delay before anything loads.
What could this be? Thanks, Michael

Anwsers to the Problem All of my Microsoft Office 2007 programs are loading after a long delay

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Machine Throttling
  • Go to the Start button.
  • In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
  • On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
  • Restart your system.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: All of my Microsoft Office 2007 programs are loading after a long delay:

How to Fix All of my Microsoft Office 2007 programs are loading after a long delay with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related:
Read More: Troubleshoot:all microsoft products located in program data,Troubleshoot:All my desktop icons have changed, unable to open files Error,How to Fix - All Links to IE8 as my Default Browser have stopped working?,ALL MY NETWORKS ARE\" CONNECTED FIREWALL\"? ANYONE HELP PLEASE [Solved],Fast Solution to Problem: ALL messages in my acount have been deleted. I can't send or recieve any emails. I cannot find any solutions in the help tab.,After installing service pack 2 for vista, MacroSoft Works issues the following error, " MacroSoft Works 8 has stopped working". Depressing the Debug button causes the following message, " An unhandled Win32 exception occurred in WKSCal.exe [5320],After installing Micro Trend, it shows multiple program icons are selected in All programs,After installing Office 2007 SP3 I get 'an unexpected error has occurred.',All I have on my computer is a Blue screen and a non-workable tab bar. Only way I can get online to look for help is through task manager...,All day long Windows Internet Explorer stop working this is driving me crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment