adobe flash won't stay installed
No matter what it will not stay installed.
I've uninstalled, reinstalled many many times.
Everytime I restart or shutdown my computer it disappears.
I don't understand.
Anwsers to the Problem adobe flash won't stay installed
Might be corrupted add on.
Click Start, type: Internet Options
Select 'Advanced' tab
Under Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click 'Reset'
This should restore Internet Explorer to its default settings.
Then reinstall Flash Player
Troubleshoot Flash Player installation for Windows
Troubleshooting Player stability and performance
Flash Player Support Forum
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: adobe flash won't stay installed:
How to Fix adobe flash won't stay installed with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: [Solved] After a virus attack, my windows media player got removed. Now I'm unable to reinstall it...,After downloading the upload for Windows 7 from febr. 23. IE does not make connection with the internet.,ADDRESS LABELS FROM EXCEL SPREADSHEET [Anwsered],[Anwsered] Adobe Flash and Reader Download with DLM does not work,Troubleshooter of Error: Adding as Text instead of Numbers,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded