After changing user name & password for internet wireless connection WiFi printer does not respond.
Canon Pixma MG5200 (WiFi Printer)
I have changed the user name & password for my internet wireless connection and since then my WiFi printer does not respond after I did that mentioned new setup.
I tried to reset the printer with it's setup CD but at the end of setup I get a message that
the printer can't be located on the network.
I also read the manual help but I could not fix the problem...
I really appreciate a clear explanation to have my printer respond & work again.
Anwsers to the Problem After changing user name & password for internet wireless connection WiFi printer does not respond.
What exactly happens when you try to print? Do you receive any error message?
Are other wireless devices working fine?
Which operating system is installed on the computer?
Verify if the printer is turn on and connected properly.
You may run the fixit from the following link and check if it works:
Diagnose and fix printer and printing problems automatically
You may try the steps from the following article and check:
Why can't I print?
You may also refer the following link:
Printer problems in Windows
Hope this helps!
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After changing user name & password for internet wireless connection WiFi printer does not respond.:
How to Fix After changing user name & password for internet wireless connection WiFi printer does not respond. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Resolve - Adjust line spacing in bullet list, Word 2007?,Solution to Error: Adobe flash player update service 11.6r602 stopped working,[Solution] adobe flash player update service 11.6 r602 stopped working and was closed,Tech Support: Adding a Label to a checkbox,Troubleshoot:Adobe Flash Player dissapears after restart,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded