Adobe PDF Maker not working.....
I Just got Windows 7 and have Adobe 8 standard. I am trying to Combine 3 pages in PDF maker. I used to be able to do this. I am not getting this error. UNABLE TO FIND ADOBE PDF RESOURCE FILES "ACROBAT PDF MAKER" Must have administrator privledges
to install. I do see the applications as an active "add-In" How can I get this to work again?
Keys to the Problem Adobe PDF Maker not working.....
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Adobe PDF Maker not working.....:
How to Fix Adobe PDF Maker not working..... with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: [Anwsered] After dropping computer, it takes over an hour to get to desktop and startup,How Can You Fix - After downloading Business-In-A-Box install updates and it states it is not compatible with Windows 7?,How to Fix - addresss bar doesn't change to green colour - When logging into encrypted \/ secure websites?,[Solved] Advanced Formula Subtraction,Troubleshooter of Error: Adobe Reader fails to completely install, error 1935,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded