cryptnvmcDirect.dll is not a valid win32 application on start up
I am getting this error cryptnvmcDirect.dll is not a valid win32 application on start up everytime that I start my computer.
I am running windows 7 64 bit, and did some new installs etc., I have tried the following to rectify the issue...
1. registry booster by uniblue - did not do the trick
2. restore from previous point before changes - cannot restore - hangs, in safe mode hangs also, tried all things with this.
3. have run numerous scans in and out of safe mode with networking - nothing found
4. throwing computer against the wall - kidding...need humor on this one - I think that is everything that I have done, besides researching it for hours and coming up with nothing.
Is there a quick fix?
Or am I restoring from my upgrade 7 DVD and hoping for the best??
Will it work if I reinstall 7 (without losing my files etc.) or is it hidden in my files and I have to do a clean install...as we all know this is a pain in the butt and time consuming...backing up all files and docs.
etc., now...expecting the worse case scenario.
I someone can help I would appreciate it.
If you need more information let me know, I am sitting on another computer by the dll error ridden one waiting for a solution hopefully
thanks in advance
Solutions to the Problem cryptnvmcDirect.dll is not a valid win32 application on start up
1. Which security software is installed on the machine.
2. Do you face the same startup error message when you boot into safe mode or safe mode with networking?
I presume that you are able to boot to the desktop, however everyitme you boot, the above error message pops-up.
If that is correct I would suggest you to boot the computer in Clean Boot.
To help troubleshoot error messages and other issues, you can start Windows 7 by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs.
This kind of startup is known as a "clean boot." A clean boot helps eliminate software conflicts.
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start
Collapse this imageExpand this im, type msconfig.exe in the
Start Search box, and then press ENTER to start the System Configuration Utility.
a. Collapse this imageExpand thisIf you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type your password, or click
3. On the General tab, click
Selective Startup, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box.
Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services
tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click
Note Following this step lets Microsoft services continue to run.
These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services.
If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points.
Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click
For further information, visit the below mentioned link:
Steps for Normal startup:
1. Click Start, and then click
2. Type msconfig, and then click
The System Configuration Utility dialog box is displayed.
3. Click the General tab, click
Normal Startup - load all device drivers and services, and then click
4. When you are prompted, click
Restart to restart the computer.
Hope this information helped!
Thanks and regards,
Fouzan – Microsoft support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-%20US/answersfeedback/threads and let
us know what you think.
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: cryptnvmcDirect.dll is not a valid win32 application on start up:
How to Fix cryptnvmcDirect.dll is not a valid win32 application on start up with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: How Can You Update & Download NVidia 6100, 6800 GS/XT Display Driver v.260.89 WHQL,Where to Download NVidia GeForce 8800 GT WHQL-certified driver v.196.21,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce Go 7400 Display Driver v.260.19.12,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 460M Driver v.331.82,Download NVidia Quadro Plex Model IV VGA Driver v.304.43 Certified,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100C(L) Driver v.5.01,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100E Drivers v.694,Way to Update & Download RealTek RTL8101L Auto Installation Program v.6.110 driver,Method to Update & Download RealTek RTL8111G PXE and RPL ROM code v.2.58 driver,How to Update & Download RealTek RTL8411B(N) Driver v.10.003,Best Way to Update & Download ASUS A53SV nVidia Graphics Driver v.22.214.171.12486,Method to Herunterladen ASUS K75VJ Intel Rapid Storage Technology Treiber v.126.96.36.1990,How Can You Update & Download ASUS CG8580 Intel Chipset Driver v.188.8.131.529,Method to Update & Download ASUS K41VD Intel INF Update Driver v.184.108.40.2065,Way to Update & Download ASUS Pro70T NB Probe v.3.0.0026 driver
Read More: How to Fix Problem - Content Control Check Box?,[Solved] Convert Word to Pdf in microsoft office 2007 for Free without software,Continuous loading of gmail. [Solved],[Anwsered] Count how many records fall in a certain criteria between a date range,How Can You Fix - CPU stuck at 100%?,Closing Internet Explorer causes error,Compare 2 Tables and Calculate the PROFIT Faster,Computer goes to Windows Boot Manager after Start,Connect to one of my network computer remotely when don't allow exception box Marked,computer locking up randomly