DEP iniatated while uploading pic to Facebook
IE8 iniatated DEP when I attemptem to upload a picture to Facebook. Is Facebook a dangerous site to use for this purpose? I am using Windows VISTA Home Premium with IE8 protected by OneCare. Thanks in advance.
Keys to the Problem DEP iniatated while uploading pic to Facebook
Hi, Thanks for you help. I am not very used to using Facebook and was adding photos to my 'wall' page using the comment box they supply with the icon for photo, video etc.
below which opens a link to browse photos on my computer. Is this using
I don't know. I don't use the site.
What happens if you Run...
press Win-R and enter:)
iexplore.exe -nohome -extoff
That is called starting IE in No Add-ons mode. Can you use Facebook then? Does the crash still happen? If you can't use Facebook or if the crash doesn't happen in No Add-ons mode you can then try using the Manage Add-ons tool.
Select All Add-ons for your
tests, not just the Currently Loaded Add-ons which is the default. Start by disabling all add-ons but ones published by Microsoft. See if your problem symptoms are still present then.
Also, this morning my morning my 'onecare' icon stated it had been closed so DEP (I believe this is what it said) would not harm my computer. I tried twice and finally got it turned back on. I'm confused because this is new to me. Do you have
any further suggestions, please.
Try getting more details for your symptoms. Remember, your words have to substitute for what our eyes might notice. Unfortunately in the case of DEP I think that the standard diagnostics are always going to be inadequate. I usually suggest users try running
ProcMon to capture the crash event and inspect the Stack Back Trace ProcMon records for it.
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: DEP iniatated while uploading pic to Facebook:
How to Fix DEP iniatated while uploading pic to Facebook with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 6100/nForce 420 WHQL Certified driver v.178.13,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 7600 GS Video Driver v.295.75 Certified,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce 820M Driver v.344.48 WHQL,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 560M VGA Driver v.296.17 Certified,Way to Update & Herunterladen NVidia GeForce GT 130M Video Treiber v.295.75 Certified,How to Update & Download SONY SVE14A1X1RH Realtek Ethernet Driver,Where to Download SONY SVS13A2W9ES Bluetooth Driver (Intel) v.2.6 - 184.108.40.206059,Best Way to Update & Download SONY VGN-CR203E Conexant HDAUDIO SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Setup Program v.220.127.116.11 driver,Best Way to Download SONY VGN-FE790G/N Wireless LAN Driver v.10.6.0.29,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR31Z/S Firmware Extension Parser Device v.18.104.22.168,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: custom bookmark icons don't display in internet explorer 8 [Anwsered],How Can I Fix - delete unistalled printers after uninstalling printer drivers?,Tech Support: Date Format Problem When Exporting From Excel To Sqlserver,[Solved] delayed response of keyboard in microsoft office home and student 2010,[Solution] Desktop Background Will Not Save And Disappears After Reboot